Leaflet mailing 07
According to the Gestapo, copies of Leaflet II were mailed on June 30 at 9:00 P.M., Post Office unknown:
- To Hermann Claudius, Hemburg-Hummelsbüttel, Kühlungsborn, Baltic Sea, Artists’ Retreat, Goebbels Foundation (record 29)
Leaflet II was also mailed at the same time from Post Office 2:
- To Alfons Engelsperger, PhD, Munich Geiselfasteig, N. Münchener Str. 4a (record 4)
- To Benno von Mechow, Brannenburg on the Inn (record 15)
- To Director of the Regional Educational Facility in Schondorf/Ammersee (record 16)
- To Ernst Haider, Artist, Stockdorf-Planegg (record 17)
- To Dr. Braunert, Dentist, Göppingen, Württemberg (record 28)
- To Erwin Schueller, Munich, St. Paul’s Place 6, c/o Konstanzer, currently medic with the 2nd Student Company (medical), Bergmannschule [Note 1]
Note 1: This is the specific copy of the leaflet that “justified” charges of demoralization of the troops. The recipient was a member of the military.
Source: ZC13267, report detailing leaflets that had been turned in to the Gestapo (35-38). The report was not dated.