Order for new trials
- /8J 37/43/ A new trial for crimes of high treason is to be set up by this office for Gisela Schertling, Otto Aicher, Theodor Haecker, Anneliese Graf, and Wilhelm Graf [Note 1]. When doing so, a copy of this order to that effect, as well as copies of the interrogations, should be presented.
- An additional copy of this order to 1 should be added to the files for the new trial.
- A clemency file should be set up for the three who have already been executed. The pleas for clemency that were received should go into that file and anything else that may yet be received.
- This should be filed.
- The order regarding the telex to Munich and the notice about the apprehension of Schmorell should be filed in front of this page.
- /Reg 8J 38/43/ A new trial for crimes of high treason is to be set up for the student Alexander Schmorell from Munich, born on September 16, 1917 in Orenburg. The following [exhibits] should be presented: 1. A copy of this order to that effect; 2. Indictment against Scholl and others; 3. The original of the telex.
- An additional copy of the order for 6 is to be added to the files for the new trial for Schmorell.
- The files re Schertling et al and re Schmorell et al should be added to the 8 J 35/43 files for support.
- Wvorl. [Note 2]
Berlin, March 1, 1943
Chief Prosecutor of the Reich
By order of:
Signed by Bischoff.
Note 1: This is not a standard abbreviation, and there was plenty of room to write out the full word, so unsure as to meaning. Assume that vorl. = Vorlage, or copy. Perhaps the following was the address where copies were to be sent. Unknown.
Note 2: With “Reg” stamped under his name.
Source: ZC13267 (83)