Order re Schüddekopf prison transfer
The Chief Prosecutor of the People’s Court.
Berlin, June 7, 1943
1) Letter to be written: To the Warden of Stadelheim Prison, Munich. Regarding prisoner number H103/43.
In the criminal matter against Schmorell et al, I herewith request the immediate transfer of the condemned Katharina Schüddekopf to the Women’s Prison in Rothenfeld, Erling Post near Ammersee, by means of group transport.
I herewith enclose a transport certificate (white-
2) Intake request as in attachment 1 in duplicate, and with enclosure of a certified copy of the executable verdict.
3) Enclosed verdict to be sent to:
a) Police Chief in Magdeburg
To be added to the Strafregister [criminal record] of Katharina Schüddekopf
4) Enclosed Certified copy of the verdict to be sent to:
5) In three weeks.
6) Additional decree Vol. [illegible]
By order of /Signed: [Illegible, but not Bischoff]
3) and 4a), done June 11, 1943, Laurent, Mailed 6/11/43.
1 and 2 done June 9, 1943 Res., Mailed 6/9/43.
Source: Schertling/Schüddekopf (163)