Denial of clemency for Katharina Schüddekopf
The Chief Prosecutor of the People’s Court.
6 Gns. 37/43
Berlin, June 24, 1943
1) End of sentence: March 23, 1944
2) Last time a clemency petition was refused: —
3) Opinions of offices: [blank]
a) Court [illegible] p. 5/I
b) Prison: P. 4/I – rejects
4) The condemned is not a member of the NSDAP or any of its organizations, nor an applicant to be a member.
5) Letter to be written: To Mrs. Katharina Schüddekopf.
I have examined the clemency petition on behalf of your daughter Katharina Schüddekopf dated May 29, 1943 (sic) but I have found no grounds for approving it. In accordance with the authority granted to me, I herewith reject the petition. [illegible]
6) Copy of the letter in 5) to be sent to the warden of the Women’s Prison in Rothenfeld and the [illegible].
7) To the clemency file.
By order of /Signed: [Illegible]/
[The “done” section is illegible.]
Source: Schertling/Schüddekopf (150)